What Is a Partner?
- A partner shares responsibility in some common activity with another individual or group.
- A Partner of Perpetual International Faith Church or (PIOM) is someone committed to this ministry and shares its vision.
- Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal.
By no means is partnership just an avenue by which to raise finances. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. Paul & Beverly Stephens faithfully and actively pray daily on behalf of Partners. They declare the blessing, the empowerment to prosper and excel on their Partners. Partners of this ministry have a right to connect to the anointing that is on this ministry so that they, too, can prosper spiritually, socially, mentally, physically, emotionally and financially.
- Pray daily for God's blessings to be on you.
- Study and diligently seek the Word of God.
- Furnish you with an official partner certificate.
- Periodically offer special gifts for your spiritual edification and growth.
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
- Attend weekly services.
- Always pray for the Pastors and the Ministry.
- Actively strive to recruit new Partners/members.
- Support us financially with your sowing: "Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account" (Philippians 4:17).
To sign up to partner with us. Click Here!